My sporting team had to win one game to get into the state cup. This was our goal the whole season. We wanted to make it to state and to the semifinals. If we didn't win this game we wouldn't move on. It was a very stressful game and I was getting very scared and nervous. My team cheered me on and gave me support to help me do well in the game. We ended up winning the game 3-1. It was stressful but we were able to win and move on. After that game we got into state cup. We had three games to play. The first one we lost but the team we were playing was better than us. We still fought hard and played well. The second game we won but
it was a close game. The third game we lost. We tried hard but we couldn't get a goal. Because we lost two games we went to the presidents cup instead of state cup. We had one game my team had to win to move onto the semi finals in the presidents cup. The team we had to play was sporting A1 and my team was sporting A2. We had to play our friends. We went out and we tried are hardest and we worked really hard. We never gave up. We didn't win the game. I was sad we didn't win but I know we tried our hardest and worked hard. We couldn't have played any better that day. My goal was to make it to the semifinals but didn't happen and I ok with that because I know my whole team tried their hardest. We all played very well.


Comments
Post a Comment