My name is Tatum Long. I play soccer for sporting Iowa and Roosevelt high school. I love watching and playing soccer. My favorite men's soccer team is Barcelona. My favorite woman's team is the Woman's US national team. My main position is outside defense. Soccer is my favorite sport. I have been playing soccer for a very long time. I have also played on many different teams. This blog is about my soccer life. it is about games and tournaments I won and how I got into playing soccer. Its also about my soccer team and how they have helped me get better. I am writing about my soccer life because its my favorite thing to do. I want to share to people about what I love to do. I want to share my goals and how I got to playing soccer. Soccer is a very important part of my life.
From making this blog I have learned that this is a great way to share information whether its about your own life or information or facts you are interested in. On a blog you can share things you love. I shared my soccer life because I love soccer. Blogs can be about anything you want. Blogs are important because they are away to spread information. They can be inspiring, helpful, or just have facts about something. Blogs are a good way to share and get good information. You can get different opinions from blogs and see the other side of things. I really liked the blog about the music industry. I love listening to all kinds of music and I like to know what's going on in the music industry. Blogs can have all kinds of things. To make a blog just share what you love.

I like how passionate you are about the sport you're in
ReplyDeleteHello all
Deleteam looking few years that some guys comes into the market
they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like
Available Services
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
I like that you are so invested into your sport
ReplyDeletevery passionate and obviously have a lot of love for the sport of soccer and excited to see more about it and how it impacts you.
ReplyDeleteIt's great you have so much passion for this sport ! Keep playing I hope you only get better and better.
ReplyDeleteI love watching people play soccer too! It's going to be nice to read more about your passion for soccer.
ReplyDeleteVery awesome and passionate! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is awesome. You have not too many but just enough written. You explained your love and passion for soccer very well.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are sharing what you love it do. Look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteLove watching soccer, cant wait to read.
ReplyDelete